The following video is brought to you courtesy of the SilverDoctors YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Today our guest is David Jensen of Jensen Strategic, a precious metals analyst and mining consultant.
[ His twitter account – https://twitter.com/RealDavidJensen ]
Topics Covered include:
– An introduction and a back ground of who David is.
– China, Russia, Iran… what is going on with the Petro Yuan oil trade and gold flows to the east? (even perhaps India?)
– We all understand that both the LBMA and COMEX are paper derivative price hangers, lets discuss who has most influence over the day to day price and how this game likely ends and perhaps unfolds.
– Palladium supply demand situation at the moment (Palladium Price)
– I have heard you mention in past interviews your disdain for watching day to day prices for precious metals set mostly by the COMEX and secondarily in London. What suggestion would you have for beaten down precious metal investors out there?
– The Chinese long gold bullion game started in 1979, still unfolding.
Thanks for watching this week’s Silver Doctors Metals & Markets Wrap.
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel for more coming interviews.